Menindee Lakes....Kinchega National Park

Sunday 5 May 2013

Perfect Weekend

We have had perfect weather this weekend!
I love Autumn :)
Had a cuppa out in the sun earlier and just wanted to sit there all day....
Unfortunately.....a few things needed to be done inside :(

I did get some baking done though...

Sausage rolls

Orange & Poppy Seed Syrup Cake

Apricot & Coconut Slice

Date & Walnut Slice

For my DH and morning tea at work tomorrow.

I have now got some time for stitching.
Still working on finishing off the last 6 blocks for the 
Once Upon A Time quilt.

Below are the fabrics I am using.
I did some cutting last weekend and wanted to start putting it together this week
but unfortunately I haven't finished the stitcheries yet.



Work is going really well but I am finding I am really tired after a day of learning 
heaps of new things....hits you a bit harder as you get a bit older...lol...

Hope you had a great weekend too.

Happy stitching and take care
Aussie Nanna

2 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lucky DH, wonderful morning tea, they will all be impressed....your fabric is lovely.....I am sure you are wowing them at your new work...

Anonymous said...

That does look like a perfect weekend Vanessa :)